Now that we've celebrated the 200th anniversary of the Bill of Rights, it's time we admitted the whole concept is outmoded. And don't give me that knee-jerk patriotic "God Save the Queen" nonsense, I dare you to refute any of the . . .
by Sally Dolon
10. Three letters: I.R.S.
9. No problemo, Network T.V. is free!
8. "Congress shall make no law ..." was never intended literally.
7. Search warrants are too slow in a fast-paced society.
6. FDR failed to renew the copyright.
5. I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me.
4. Modern Presidents care more about people.
3. Hey, if you can't trust the FBI, who can you trust?
2. The guys who wrote that stuff were slave-holding wife-beating gun-crazy anarchists.
1. Who needs free speech? We've got cheetos!